Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Fish

So... I started this new job 9 days ago. It is with a company I had never heard of and then realized I have not only heard of them, I have used their services! I have become a Sr. Business Analyst for Move, Inc. You've probably never heard of them either...but have you ever heard of

Realtor.com
List Hub

that is just two of the sites we run....

Today was an all hands meeting for the technical team. We went into a conference room and had a video call with our office in Vancouver and in San Jose, Ca.  Holy Cow!!! or should I say  Little Fish!!!  I now feel like a guppy swimming in an ocean
       Or should I say:
A guppy in a 900 gallon aquarium?

Hope there are no sharks!

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I felt when I went to work in the Capital. Being around our Parliament Hill and those ultra professional sorts: intimidating! But I did feel pretty confident with regards to my job - I knew my stuff. It was a great lesson and experience at the time, but I don't miss it all.
    Best of luck! I am sure that you get along swimmingly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would feel like a guppy too, but I know that in no time at all you'll fit right in and be a bright spot in the organization. Everything has fallen into place so well thus far that this must be the right place to be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here