Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Beginnings

I used to have a blog... and those of you who used to follow me... thank you for joining me here.
The purpose of the old blog was to utilize my creativity and sell my books. Since then, I have decided that the publishing world is really not for me. That does not mean that I have stopped writing, it just means that I have stopped publishing. I would love to continue to create and share with those who are interested.

On a more personal note, I have decided that I am the happiest when I am close to my family - my family and their families. I have three children and three children-in-law (well almost the third! more to follow) and I have three grandchildren. It just seemed appropriate as the 'threes' lined up that I should be close enough to see every one of them everyday if wanted.  I sold my house, quit my job and moved!

NOW I rent a house - that feels very much like home.
NOW I have a new job - that seems to be a perfect fit
NOW I can see my grand children (and children) whenever I want.

I suppose the moral of this story is that when something feels right - but everyone around you asks "WHY?" you should believe in your inner being and GO for it.

This blog will be all about the new adventures I encounter with my new life.

Thanks for coming along for the ride!


9 comments:

  1. So happy to have you back, Brenda. Can't wait to read all about your new adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susi.... it feels like a brand new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the very best! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheering for you all the way! I am so excited about this new direction in your life, it sounds like you are exactly where you are meant to be! I can't wait to follow along as new adventures unfold, what a perfect time to start a new blog! Welcome back to the fold, Brenda, you've been missed here! HUGS and happy landings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie.
      It's funny that I don't really feel like I've missed you! We seemed to have kept in touch via facebook!

      Delete
  5. So happy for you, and so glad you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to have you back!! Yeah.
    and so happy that life has been simply Grand for you! looking forward to the new adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here