Thursday, November 27, 2014

I feel like stuffing...

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

Time to Ponder yet again.  You know the drill... I post a prompt that has multiple meanings and we get see what you write! Add you post to the linky and wait for the magic!!

(If you want to send me words that you would like us all to ponder - please feel free to do so!)

Today's word is Stuffing (you can always grab the prompt early by visiting the Pondering Page

I know that there are many people who enjoy stuffing many times during the year; however my family is not one of those. The only time we havs stuffing is when I am stuffing a bird; even though two of my children prefer the stuffing that is cooked in the casserole right next to the bird and one enjoys the stuffing from inside - I also prefer the stuffing that actually stuffed the bird. This year our stuffing will be delayed by a couple of days because my daughter and son-in-law just go done stuffing all of their belongings into boxes and suitcases and are stuffing themselves into a tiny plane seat to fly for many, many hours to return to the states for good.


It is hard not to think of the sofa stuffing, chair stuffing, stuffed animal stuffing, and other stuffed items. Has anyone figured out why we have so much stuff? and is that stuff what it used for stuffing?

I wish all my American/Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving (yes I know Canada celebrates early!) and all my 'other country' friends, I wish you all a happy fall season - (or spring if you're on the other side of the equator).

Happy Pondering!


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful news that your daughter and family are coming home. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think anyone would be pondering today, because they'd too busy Stuffing themselves!! LOL
    I love the stuffing inside the bird -- it always is moister. And I usually only like the kind my family makes - I don't kno what everyone else does differently, but my mom's tastes best!
    I hope you are enjoying a wonderful time with your loved ones, and stuffing your time together with lots of joy and love! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffing food :) Movies & Books are also on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful reunion! Bet your daughter happily stuffed herself in one of those tiny seats to get back home to her family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here