Thursday, March 5, 2015

When the bough breaks....

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png


Time to Ponder yet again.  You know the drill... I post a prompt that has multiple meanings and we get see what you write! Add you post to the linky and wait for the magic!!


(If you want to send me words that you would like us all to ponder - please feel free to do so!)

Today's word is Cradle (you can always grab the prompt early by visiting the Pondering Page


With Grand Baby #4 due in three months it is time to pull the cradle back out - not that these children of mine have given me much time in between babies!

A cradle is something that a baby can sleep in, or you could actually cradle the baby in your arms. Image result for cradle



And then of course there is cradle cap - which is a very misleading name as it has to do with the head of a baby!

Have you ever seen an animal cradle a prized toy, treat or person?

Image result for cradle
Can you explain why a hammock is called a hammock and not a cradle?

Happy Pondering!


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your grand baby is going to be born soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have some grandchildren fairly close in age. My younger brother has seven grandchildren under 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for another grand baby!!! You must be so excited.
    cradle cap is the worst - oh my gosh, my middle child had it so bad. it would not go away. and she was bald for 2 years!
    good point about the hammock -- it is basically a grown up cradle! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here