Thursday, June 12, 2014

Watch me!

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

Time to Ponder yet again.  You know the drill... I post a prompt that has multiple meanings and we get see what you write! Add you post to the linky and wait for the magic!!

(If you want to send me words that you would like us all to ponder - please feel free to do so!)

Today's word is WATCH  (you can always grab the prompt early by visiting the Pondering Page

I don't know about you, but I still love having a watch on. I know I can use my phone to tell the time, but a watch just looks so nice.   I have been looking for a long time for the perfect watch. I know in mind what I want it to be....
Not being a flashy person, I could never see myself wearing something like this: 

And then of course there are Watch Dogs - the vicious kind: 

or the kind that you have that sits on your couch and just barks!

Then if we switch to word to a verb you can watch all sorts of things:
Movies, Television, children, neighbors, etc.  One of my favorite things to do is go to a mall and just people watch. I love to make up stories about them!

How about you - what does watch make you think of?

Write a post, link it up and let's see what everyone has to say!

Happy Pondering!

7 comments:

  1. I still wear an analogue watch almost every day.

    It must be fun to make up stories about the people you watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about people watching however I do it all the time. Love your watch choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was definitely about "looking" all day long. Because we basically do just watch stuff all day long. Some of it good and fun -- some, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I got my iPhone I decided to give up the wrist watches I'd been wearing since my Dad gave me my first one for my 16th Birthday. Between the office phones, computer screens, and my ever present iPhone at home, I always have the time close at hand. I don't even use an alarm clock anymore. My iPhone has taken over that function too! But every once in awhile when I'm in the company of Papa Bear, who wears his wristwatch faithfully, I ask him what time it is. Old habits die hard! :-)

    I love people watching, people fascinate me. I wish I could approach people at random and ask them questions about their lives for a blog post. Hmmm, that might be fun to try sometime!

    As for watch dogs, they scare me! At my house you would likely encounter the "greeting cat" who would happily show you where all the goodies are! Thankfully my security alarm system overrules her love of company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...my big fluffy watch dog would have let anyone in and wagged her tail as they were robbing me blind!

      Delete
  5. Most of our "watch dogs" were really just noisy dogs who would let anyone in. People watching is a favorite of mine. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know you were here